Sinister: Internationally speaking!

Perfection As A Hipster Andreas.Hering at xxx.de
Wed Nov 19 13:28:56 GMT 1997

Nicholas Ioannidis wrote ...

> I was thinking, since the debate level is a bit low again, how about
(since this list IS multi-national) having a "gallop pole" about how many
people from different countries are on this list!
Then we could exchange our travel (+why not musical) experiences from having
visited these countries! (i know many of the Englanders have a lot to say
about Greece anyway!) <

You're not expecting over three hundred answers, are you ? ยง:^D

Anyway, keeping in mind the purpose of this list, the few people
participating in the thread should probably mention a national band whose
music comes closest to the sounds of Belle and Sebastian. I'm not an expert
as regards the Greek scene, so I could only come up with Fantastic Something
(minus the keyboards) ... whatever happened to Alex and Constantine Veis ?

> Let's go, i am starting off: Nicholas - Athens,Greece - 23 - Mastering in
the History and Philosophy of Science.(that was brief wasn't it?) <

Ooops ... picking up on this thread, I'm probably supposed to continue ...
Andreas / Hannover, Germany (P!O!P! relevancy 01/10) / 26 / Student of Law
and International Law / Foreign Student of Life in Glasgow 94/95 (P!O!P!
relevancy 10/10) and Stockholm 96/97 (P!O!P! relevancy 02/10) / National
band - Loveset (in session with Tym G. Liwa).

That obscure band from Wigan who once sounded a bit like the intro to one of
B&S's songs, on the other hand ...

Andreas

The rain it raineth on the just
And also on the unjust fella