Sinister: musical argument

jj heldmann initgrl at xxx.org
Wed Nov 19 18:43:01 GMT 1997

> aren't you all just dying to visit grand rapids yet?
>
> thinking about this town really pisses me off--i'm really not this bitchy
> all the time.  please forgive the crazy ranting.

my only words of defense for bland rapids, world headquarter city of
scamway, er, I mean Amway,  are that i found a number of
pastels 12"s for $.99 and 3 copies of Heavenly v. Satan there in a 6 month
period 2 years ago (2 LPs and one CD), as well as a number of other good
pop 12"/LPs in the sale bins - oh yeah, and a Tallulah Gosh 7" for $.49
awhile back...but I think i've cleaned 'em (Vinyl Solution) out by now and
everything else about the city is lame lame lame (except that I now know
there's one more B&S fan there!!!)

xo
jj