Sinister: bloke depression

Laurel Girvan lgirva13 at xxx.edu
Thu Nov 20 05:09:01 GMT 1997

i too am using b&s to wallow in my depression, although unfortunately my
b&s consumption is not accompanied by alcohol consumption.  since this is
production night for the school paper, we're rather busy.  although, i
must admit that i have put out an issue when really pissed, it's not a
good idea.

even though i think everyone else in this office is heartily sick of my
british music, i have so far listened to b&s, suede, geneva, etc...it just
seemed to fit my mood.  next is either james or booth & the bad angel.  i
could really use another smoke too, but i think i'm cutting myself off for
the evening.

by the way, what is the time difference for those of the in the uk as
compared to the eastern us?  how many hours later?

i'll hear from you all in the morning,

laurel