Sinister: Re: On the radio: misheard lyrics

Smundy97 at xxx.com Smundy97 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 20 10:02:28 GMT 1997

Too true! This b/f confusion seems to be the cause of most B&S lyrical
problems - I always thought it was "you were the honey bun in town", which is
quite sweet I suppose.
And I was convinced it was Bella who was ill, which sort of alters the whole
context of the song really.

smundy97
(still directing traffic on the disco floor)