Sinister: mundane B&S content

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 20 11:07:56 GMT 1997

I was in HMV in the Trocadero (Rockadero!) Center in London. IFYFS was
proudly on display at one of the listening posts. I'd love to say that a
crowd of ne'er-do-well pop kids was fighting to get at it. That was not
the case. However I like to think that some inquiring mind was attracted
and had a listen and was thrilled by what they found.

Alternateen - great name. Please provide a short description of what's
involved. My fave. socio-fashion groupy name is Trustafarian. Namely the
spoilt children of well to do English families who can pretend to live
an ethnic/spiritual lifestyle and sample hard drugs at source due to
their prodigious income thanks to Daddy's trust fund. Good place to find
them always used to be the smoking section of the Edinburgh University
Library cafeteria.

hot love

john
xxx