Sinister: The mist is clearing.....

Richard Banner c9712536 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 20 17:40:39 GMT 1997

Just a thankyou to the fan club for this mornings timely mail out.
It was nice to finally get some concrete info on the Manchester
gigs and hopefully by the end of the day my own ticket purchasing
will be at a mature stage.

Out of interest...Will this mail out info be put on the list?,
because i'm sure many people are reading this and are panicing.

Also..  with the no doubt frantic scramble to purchase tickets,
will the list or in particular, David and Katrina, keep us up to
date with how sales are going? ie when ticket avalability is
stretched and indeed when they sell out?

Thanks again to the fan club (David and Katrina)It is just the two
of you isn't it? I wouldn't want to offend anyone(else)!!

Rich