Sinister: benefit gig

John Stuart j.stuart at xxx.com
Thu Nov 20 12:56:41 GMT 1997

> ...at the Thirteenth Note in Glasgow. The line up is Pastels, BMX Bandits
> and Eugenius - tickets on sale soon.

F**k!  I've just spent 350 pounds on stuff for my computer at the weekend,
completely forgetting I'd need to save some money for the Manchester
concerts, and now this!  Oh well, I guess Christmas is cancelled for my
family this year!!  : )

Who's going through from Edinburgh?  How are you getting through?  And
where the hell's 'The Thirteenth Note'?

I don't know Glasgow at all.  I drove through for the Moir Hall gig, and
got completely lost.

Anyways, see you all there,

John.