Sinister: fluff

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Thu Nov 20 15:51:47 GMT 1997

Saw the singer from the Tindersticks in Islington the day before yesterday, in a
music shop, playing a guitar,
 didn't do anything about it as I'm not really in the habit of talking to people
in bands I like , I would most likely say something embarrasing.
It reminds me of when one of my friends bumped into Jack Dee in Newcastle once
(she was a big fan of his) and stopped him in the street.
She opened by saying "you must be a bit lost, can I show you around the city?"
To which Jack Dee replied "yeah sure, where you going to take me then?"
This really threw her, as she expected him to say no, or ignore her or
something, and for some reason she said:
"to my boudoir!"
Apparently she then went red, made her excuses and left very quickly

Although having said that I don't talk to famous people, saw Brian Molko at the
Garage the other night (will that man never stay in???)
and I was bit under the influence, and sort of went " BRIA fffllllfffmmmnnnggg"
and he ran away. Probably thought his stalker had metamorphosed.

susannah at tormentor.clara.net