Sinister: Manchester tickets

Katrina at xxx.net> Katrina at xxx.net>
Thu Nov 20 15:55:03 GMT 1997

Well, I wasn't going to do it until tonight, as no-one was supposed to
get the mail-outs until tomorrow morning, and then you'd all have the
info at the same time ... BUT, to stop the fighting, here goes:

Belle and Sebastian are playing the Manchester Town Hall on Saturday the
27th and Sunday the 28th of Decemeber.  There will be no support band on
the Saturday (hoping for some DJ's eg David Holmes), however Future
Pilot support on the Sunday night.  The capacity per night is 750 which
includes guest list, so only 700 tickets for sale per night.  We have
managed to secure 350 per night for those on the fan-club and e-mailing
lists.

Tickets from the fan club are available to those paying by cheque/postal
order ONLY!  (This includes international money orders/Eurocheques
etc.).  NO cash or credit card payments will be accepted.  There will be
a maximum of five tickets per transaction, and each ticket is subject to
a booking fee (which includes postage and packaging costs).  Tickets
cost £9 plus the 70 pence booking fee, total cost per ticket is £9.70
EACH.  All cheques/postal orders/IMO's/ Eurocheques etc., are to be made
payable to FOUNDATION and posted to 191 Alexandra Park Road, London, N22
4BJ, England.  DO NOT send your ticket orders to the fan club PO Box
address or to the band, as your order will not be processed, and you'll
regrettably miss out.  Your tickets will be dispatched within two weeks
of cheque clearance.

For those of you who wish to buy your tickets in person, or by credit
card, there are a few outlets to do so from:

	# Piccadilly Records in Manchester (speak to Laura 'cos she's 	lovely!)
on 0161 839 8008 (usual shop type hours, try not to 	phone on Saturdays
though as they're incredibly busy then and 	probably wouldn't be so
lovely). (in person)

	# The Piccadilly Box Office inside the Virgin Megastore, Market
Street, Manchester on 0161 832 1111 (9am to 9pm seven days a 	week). (in
person + c/card)

	# Stargreen Box Office on 0171 734 8932. (c/card)

Ticket prices are still £9 each, but will be subject to a booking fee at
the outlet's discretion.  Please phone the outlets for more
information.  There will not be any tickets for sale on the night at the
gigs, so if you want to go, you'd better get your mitts on a ticket now!

And David will mail the whole mail-out to the list tomorrow, which
includes a competetion to win tickets to the Sunday night show.

Get busy you lot.

Cheers,
Katrina.

ps - meeting info for the sunday coming soon!