Sinister: Gay Stu

Honey psm at xxx.net
Thu Nov 20 19:44:00 GMT 1997

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta wrote:

> The only way to really answer this question is to spring a
> "love trap" on him, and see if he goes for the girl or the
> boy, or both. I'm too far away to take part in this
> intriguing investigation, so someone else will have to take
> on the responsibility. Or we could just ask Katrina...

Well funny you say that.  Someone else on the list (pen name ce ce
peniston) is privately begging me to set up a Sinister Blind Date with me
in the role of Cilla.  So if anyone wants to send in their details,
height, weight, likes/dislikes and favourite foods, I will set up an
agency and match you all up.  Oh and you better add details of your
sexuality.

ce ce gets first refusal as he (sorry Chris) asked first.  I'm banking on
the two list people who "met" - where was it, in a library or bookshop?

Who's going to buy me a hat for the wedding?

Obviously I'll wipe this message from the archive so Stooey doesn't
cotton on.

Oh, better add something of vague relevance: to all the people asking
about the competition: it isn't forgotten honestly!  All the entries are
on the Fan Club pages and most of the judges have returned their verdicts.