Sinister: Gay Stu

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Thu Nov 20 20:31:04 GMT 1997

on 20 Nov 97, Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta wrote...

>The only way to really answer this question is to spring a
>"love trap" on him, and see if he goes for the girl or the
>boy, or both. I'm too far away to take part in this
>intriguing investigation, so someone else will have to take
>on the responsibility.

>The Major

Oh, GO ON THEN , I will  (can't you just sense the reluctance).

But, I know what you are saying about merging sexuality these days.
I mean, strictly i fancy men, but ever so often a girl comes along and I just
think WOW, only its in a very romantic kind of way, and i don't actually feel
sexual towards women. However I do really go for boys that look like girls, and
the more they look like girls the better.
I think that females are the most physically attractive of the sexes by far, and
the closer men get to that, the more I am attracted to them, but the whole sex
thing with a women, I just don't think I could do, Occasionally I kiss my
flatmate (who is very beautiful) but thats as far as it goes.

susannah.