Sinister: Gay Stu

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 20 23:52:33 GMT 1997

susannah wrote:

> on 20 Nov 97, Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta wrote...
>
> >The only way to really answer this question is to spring a
> >"love trap" on him, and see if he goes for the girl or the
> >boy, or both. I'm too far away to take part in this
> >intriguing investigation, so someone else will have to take
> >on the responsibility.
>
> Oh, GO ON THEN , I will  (can't you just sense the reluctance).
>
> But, I know what you are saying about merging sexuality these days.
> I mean, strictly i fancy men, but ever so often a girl comes along and I just
> think WOW, only its in a very romantic kind of way, and i don't actually feel
> sexual towards women. However I do really go for boys that look like girls, and
> the more they look like girls the better.
> I think that females are the most physically attractive of the sexes by far, and
> the closer men get to that, the more I am attracted to them, but the whole sex
> thing with a women, I just don't think I could do, Occasionally I kiss my
> flatmate (who is very beautiful) but thats as far as it goes.

we should be careful with this thread, someone may be tapping in the words deviant
sexuality in alta vista and pulling up the sinister archives :)

stuart's straight, or at least he is at the mo', i think he's more mad and disturbed
genius than melting pot of sexuality though.

as for personal swayings, well i've shifted sand so many times i'm surprised i've
not just given up and made some money in the process. i once did a dare with someone
to see how many people we could kiss and the only way to win when we ran out of
girls was to start kissing the boys. i don't really look at boys or girls and view
them as attractive or unattractive, they either inspire and excite me or they bore
me to tears. all of the experimentation is past now i'm with katrina, but i still
remember the years working out which way i should be facing and wearing velour hats
into heathrow airport to work.

david (suddenly feeling like i've said too much)

--
             http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk