Sinister: Some Questions

*James* :) eculb at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 21 12:50:39 GMT 1997

Although these questions have probably already been asked, i would like to
find out a few things which puzzle me...

1) On a Century of Elvis, who is doing the talking?
2) Has anyone transcribed the whole of the speech, since on the inlay of
the ep it only has the first few lines;
3) Who are all the people on the back of IYFS?

You all probably know the answers so i expect lots of replys!

Has everyone got/ordered their tickets for Manchester yet? What'll happen
if everyone on this list sends off for 3 or 4 tickets? since then there
wont be enuff.

b-bye

JaMeS

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

		James :)