Sinister: Manchester fandango

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 21 13:55:09 GMT 1997

OK, my turn to ask a few questions...

1, This meeting before the Sunday gig, when details are confirmed, will
they be posted to the list or do we all have to ring David & Katrina
ourselves?

2, Does anyone out there know anything about Future Pilot? Type of music,
whether they're any good or not, etc.

3, What time are the gigs likely to finish? Am I going to have to spend
two nights sleeping on someone's floor (cheers Dan!), or can I get back to
Yorkshire on the Sunday night?

Cheers,
Stuart G

P.S. After the recent misheard lyrics thread, can someone resolve an
argument for me; near the end of the song 'Respect', does Aretha Franklin
really sing
"R E S P E C T, find out what it means to me.
 R E S P E C T, take out the TCP." ?!?