Sinister: Some Questions

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 21 13:48:03 GMT 1997

>1) On a Century of Elvis, who is doing the talking?

Stuart David

>2) Has anyone transcribed the whole of the speech, since on the inlay of
>the ep it only has the first few lines;
Don't know

>3) Who are all the people on the back of IYFS?

Belle and Sebastian.

sitting down, I can see Mick but the rest are pretty hard to pick out
really, I haven't got it in front of me today.

Won't be in at the Egg next this weekend Paul - got to go and visit my
parents and pick up my stricken fan-beltless car - was there last week
though, and you weren't (This could constitute a breach of contract!)

Cheers,
    Keith.