Sinister: 13th Note

Simon Young 9369911y at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 21 15:21:22 GMT 1997

I wish I could even describe where the Thirteenth note is, but it would be
too confusing and I dont even know the street name (I've only lived here
for four years). There'll be somebody who knows the name, its on the tip of
my tongue.

I was curious to know if other ppl who live in glasgow have the same kind
of bizarre feeling I get when B&S get talked about by ppl in far away
places.

I know I'll probably see a member of the band around the west end every week
and it's hard to think of them as stars and not ordinary people doing a job.
I saw Sarah Martin this morning on Church St, both of us eating lunch in a rush
as I was getting back to work in my department. There's something
embarrassing about going along stuffing your face.

                Simon Y