Sinister: Multiple mails and stuff

Honey psm at xxx.net
Fri Nov 21 17:04:00 GMT 1997

Apologies to anyone who's received multiple versions of mail messages
from the list today - problems on the server on my desk.  Think it's
all cleared up now but I'll keep an eye out over the weekend.
Whoops.

Also: bit more stuff on the WWW pages for the list (see footer): some
more chords for 3..6..9.. and some more of those wonderful
"mishearings" - from the list if you've been paying attention.

Any more comments on digest frequency - please send to me.  It should
be no *bigger* than 1200 lines but now appears once a day regardless - I
think.  Let me know if anyone thinks it's not doing that: I've
probably not got my eye on the ball just now.

Oh and we're 365 strong on this list now.  Not bad!  Hope you all
think the efforts worthwhile.  I love you all.

No confessional from me - not until I write my autobiog.  Oh, and
sorry Chris - no one sent me their "Sinister Dateline" personal
details, so it's back to the bad chat-up lines down the local
ornithologist club for you I think...

xxx