Sinister: I beg your pardon?

Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Fri Nov 21 17:25:40 GMT 1997

To alleviate accute suffering at the hands of devious
lawyers, I had a listen to IYFS this afternoon with the
express intention of mishearing some lyrics. Here's what I
came up with:

"May gnu cold turkey day...."
"Now he's stealing biscuits..." (that one might be real, but
I don't want to spoil my enjoyment by looking at the lyrics)

"Here on my own now Honeybus..." (a nickname for a bus
driver perhaps? The plot thickens)

At which point I stopped listening and subjected myself to
further torture at the hands of bespectacled lunatics.

The fan club website is looking very smart nowadays, and
it's nice to see that we, the kids, play an important part
in its overall vibe.

I used to have an enormous crush on motor racing ace Didier
Pironi. That is my meagre contribution to the willy/won't
he? sex debate. I was very young at the time, and besides,
he's dead now.

My entire family are coming to visit tomorrow, so wish me
luck. I promise to wear my B&S t-shirt one day to see what
daft comments it provokes.

Peter