Sinister: 13th Note

Mike Appelstein ciflux at xxx.com
Fri Nov 21 17:02:32 GMT 1997

<< I wish I could even describe where the Thirteenth note is, but it
would be too confusing and I dont even know the street name (I've only
lived here for four years). There'll be somebody who knows the name, its
on the tip of my tongue.>>

It's either Sauchiehall Street or Glassford Street, I believe  One of
the two, definitely.  It's near that big park in the middle of Glasgow,
I know that much.  Granted, I was only there once, and it was dark and I
left the directions to my Glaswegian companions...

I've heard rumors that the 13th Note has moved, actually.  Which strikes
me as strange, 'cuz didn't they just remodel the place?  Anyone who has
information is welcome to share, since I'll probably be visiting next
year and want to pay a return visit.

--Mike Appelstein