Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V1 #72

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Fri Nov 21 22:56:21 GMT 1997

>Oh blimey, everyone's gone all confessional on me.  It's funny how we
>seem to be capable of discussing fairly personal things with people
>who are, let's face it, virtual strangers.  I'm not complaining, it's
>just funny.  Sorry, I've always been so boringly sure of my
>inclinations, even when it seemed that everyone around me was rushing
>out of the closet, with a wink and a 'Tag's next'.  It never happened,
>Nastassja Kinski always beat Alain Delon (not literally, of course,
>though that's a fascinating thought).  At the end of the day, facial
>stubble just doesn't float my boat.
>
>David, are you really being honest when you say you never think about
>attractive/unattractive?  It's a very nice thought, but I'd be lying
>if I said looks weren't important (at least to begin with.  The great
>thing is how unpredictable everyone's taste is (myself included).  You
>know those sprawling late-night converstions when you discuss 'your
>type' and next week you meet someone who just doesn't conform to it at
>all.
>
>One interesting thing is how girls have no problem saying that another
>girl is lovely, while boys will skirt the issue.  I'm speaking very
>generally of course, but it's kind of sad.

Yes! WHy cannot some of these boys just admit thnigs!And why do they love
lesbians so much? It confuses!They beg me to kiss another girl while they
watch or to do catfight! Why? If you ask them to do the same with another
guy they scream in fear,then they tell me I 'don't understand'.What is there
to understand! They make no sense!
Anyways,oh I'm so envious of you attending shows! Have Belle and Sebastian
ever played North America? I will wish and wish and wish that they will come
here and perhaps it will become true then.
And on bloke depression,that is sweet the boy who said what about girl
depression! That you take solace in Belle and Sebastian....if only I had a
bloke who loved Belle and Sebastian to BE depressed about.Beautiful
blue-eyed boy working at record store doesn't count either...(such a dream
fro me! *sniff sniff** Besides,he scare me veyr much today,my ears are used
to going in and hearing lovely music,today I went in to hear the sounds of a
million dying cats,it made me laugh! (But I didn't want to offend so I tried
to cover my smile,that is hard is't it..trying not to laugh)
That's all I suppose,since I am so so so faw away from ever seeing any of
these gigs,you lovely people will opst about the experience,please?
Thankyou!

Love,love
Genevieve :)