Sinister: True Life Confessions (NBSC)

Anna Litinski tinsel82 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 22 11:48:42 GMT 1997

owner-sinister at majordomo.net
>.    We're all happy bunnies humming happy bunny tunes.  Aren't we?

Well, I've got *both* my ears pierced.
Ahem.
Isn't it obvious, though, why it's so much easier to confide things via
email, to ppl you have never met?It's because you know they can't batter
you for admitting you're "inclinations".(Well, this is the 20th century
after all - what did I expect?Enlightened behaviour?)
   Also, doesn't it really piss you off when if you so much as hint that
you might find ppl of your own sex attractive, everyone immediately
assumes you're going to jump on them personally and have your evil way
with them?
  Or is it just me? :(

  Anna  xx