Sinister: magnetic fields?

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Sat Nov 22 16:12:37 GMT 1997

I seem to be getting many of the posts 2 and three times -- is anyone else
experiencing this, or is it just AOL screwing up as they so often do?  I had
a post returned for "too many hops" (great to picture my message jumping
merrily across the Atlantic with wings on its feet!  -- only to land with a
splash and sink out of sight right off the coast.  All for the better as it
was written at a very late hour after Chinese food and sake with old friends
and I really can't remember what I might have said in it), and seem to have
missed a chunk of postings mid-week.

Very jealous of all those who will be going to the Manchester shows!!  Please
bring back many many "cyber polaroids" to share...