Sinister: We can't get enough?

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 22 21:26:05 GMT 1997

Richard Banner wrote:

> B+S on the Radio and TV.
> ------------------------
>
> Just a couple of points.....
>
> 1.      In the mail out it was mentioned that B+S 'might' be
> appearing on 'Later with Jools Holland' on the 29th November(i
> think, sorry haven't got it at hand)...any concrete info or
> developments?.

yep, it's not happening. sorry, but it was going to prove too difficult at
such short notice to work out all the details, but they've got an open offer
if a gap should appear in the future.

> 2.      Also...on the grape vine people keep talking about
> 'Evening sessions' on Radio1 and there occurences.  Whats
> happening here then? - are there any up and coming sessions
> planned or are any going to be repeated?(i've never heard one - so
> sad)

we don't know, after a session is recorded it's considered the property of
the radio station/company that recorded it. therefore they can do whatever
they want with it (broadcast wise) without hacing to inform the band or
record company first. so we don't know!

> And finally.....gigs are great and all are trying.....but can the
> list be told of any up and coming: TV appearances or Radio
> Sessions in general?

if we ever know solid enough details yes, but the vast majority of stuff is
worked out at the last minute and it's hard to actually work out what was
done. but if we ever know solid info, we'll let you all know. (don't ask to
give you all the rumours, there are always too many to keep track of and
you'll end up running in circles.).

> Rich

david kitchen

--