Sinister: Jon

Mark Iles iles at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 24 10:16:07 GMT 1997

Sorry about this, but someone called Jon keeps emailing me, but his
messages never include his address. So, Jon, if you're out there and want a
reply, either get your mail sorted so it automatically includes your
address in the 'reply to' section or write your address in your message.
Otherwise I'm never ever going to be able to reply to your mail.

                                Mark

Mark Iles,                              Tel: +44 (0113) 2064573
Imperial Cancer Research Fund,          Fax: +44 (0113) 2340183
Genetic Epidemiology Laboratory,
Ashley Wing,                            Email: iles at boreas.leeds.icnet.uk
St James' University Hospital,
Beckett Street,
Leeds,
LS9 7TF
U.K.

Understand that you are another world in miniature and that in you there are
the sun, the moon and also stars

                        Laetitia Sadier