Sinister: a century of elvis

***Rob B*** :) rewb2 at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 24 15:04:41 GMT 1997

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997 Nick_Dastoor.BSHO at NOTES.compuserve.com wrote:

>   OK here's my 'corrected' version.
>
>   Some changes from Rob's:
>
>   * Pam turns into Karen (or Wee Karen).
>   * "It was pretty much the colour of it" becomes "He was playing with his
>   collar a bit" (very elvis thing to do)
>   * They didn't have strange manners and stuff, it was just elvis
>   *  It's definitely not the desk that they were sitting on - maybe (and
>   this came to me in a flash of inspiration) the "mezzanine"

Cheers Nick

I knew my version was littered with mistakes, and that clears up the ones
I was least convinced with.  So now I'm happy :)

Rob

P.S.  Who's going up to Manchester for the Sunday from London?  Apart from
me, that is (provided my tickets have come through.. *heart skips a beat*)
We could have a special Belle and Sebastian carriage on the train.