Sinister: Radio 1 session tonight.

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 24 16:09:51 GMT 1997

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, ben ferneyhough wrote:

> Hello everyone. Mark Radcliffe has just confirmed that B&S are on the evening
> session tonight, along with a session from Ocean Colour Scene (yes !!).
> I hope it's a new session, but bet it's the one they broadcast in September.
> Ben.

Isn't it this week that they're asking listeners to vote for their
favorite session of the year? So presumably if they've chosen to repeat
the B&S session this week, it means most people at Radio 1 want them to
win :-)

Hopefully we'll get to hear Seymour Stein without Steve Lurpak talking all
over the end this time...

Oh yeah, and Jarvis & the rest of Pulp are doing John Peel's show all this
week.

Happy listening!
Stuart G