Sinister: Jason Pierce

Mark mark at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 24 15:20:58 GMT 1997

>thing, dumbstruck by the chaos and psychedelia thatcould have only been
>produced by Jason Pierce, a man who refuses to eat any form of solid food
>whatsoever (seriously!).

This is patently NOT true. I have promoted quite a few gigs by
Spiritualized and Jason is no stranger to the catering room. Good rumour
though....

I once heard that Apple Computers were so called because Steve Jobs thought
if you ate an apple each day, you wouldn't need to wash!

>Did you take any 'substances' whilst watching the band that night, cos
>you do seem to be have travelled to another plane judging by your review ;-)

He might not have - they are totally wicked live. The Albert Hall show was
one of the best things I've seen on a stage.

Mark