Sinister: susannah and her dream of Elvis

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Mon Nov 24 18:25:43 GMT 1997

Back to funny old pop star dreams I'm afraid,
 No B&S dreams yet but last night I actually dreamt about THE KING!  yeah!

Well, I was in Elvis's house , it was really old fashioned with bus seat sofas
and orange curtains like your grannies house and elvis was sitting there in a
chair looking really ill, he was in his sparkly white suit with the big silver
belt, and about to go to the big burger in the sky.
He didn't look fat at all though, apart from the fact he was going to die, he
looked
alright.
There was a doctor there who took me aside and said " personally I wouldn't give
him more than thirty minutes, and it'll be a miracle if he makes it 'til
morning, so you'd better hurry up and get his grave ready"
Then as if by magic I was in a churchyard with a spade in my hand digging
Elvis's
grave , and I put up a nice tombstone and everything, but I can't remember what
it said on it.
The next thing I knew it was his funeral, and he was lying in the grave, no
coffin or anyhthing, just there in his white suit with bits of earth falling on
top of him, with people throwing red roses into the hole.
I wished I had some red roses too, but all I had were some tacky plastic
flowers, the sort you get in a greasy caff, so I just chucked those in on top of
him.

I think thats where it ended, or merged into something else.

susannah at tormentor.clara.net