Sinister: indie pop record auction for a poor college kid (it's back up!)

Whispes at xxx.com Whispes at xxx.com
Tue Nov 25 08:53:41 GMT 1997

hi!

for those of you who had looked at the web site for my auction, my account on
aol was in a little trouble so to make a long story short, I lost all bids
that were in and all the web pages that were on that account :(
there's a new page up at
http://members.aol.com/Whispes/Auction_Frame.htm
and for those of you that hate frames go to
http://members.aol.com/Whispes/Sale.htm

and for those of you that don't know, i am putting on a big record auction to
help me  move for college.   please look at the list at either of the above
addresses and don't hesitate in bidding, i just didn't know how to price all
of these records! thanks alot for your patience...and for those of you who
bid, please please bid again! there's some good stuff from sarah, elefant,
 bus stop, harriet, slumberland, etc etc and some rare goodies too!

thanks again!
larry bonk