Sinister: to all those in Glasgow....

Soozy scc644 at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 25 20:12:32 GMT 1997

Just a quick warning to all of you...

There's going to be an enormous rag raid (ie collection) for the
Royal National Institute For The Blind there this coming Saturday. So
anyone wandering the city centre is liable to get pounced on and
asked for any spare change they might have. On the bright side, you
do get an attractive sticker!

I only mention it as I'll be coming up with a few friends from
Birmingham uni to join in, so if you see anyone dressed as an angel
(all in silver, golden wings, tinsel halo) then come and say hi! Oh,
and I'll probably be getting pissed with all the other raggies on
Saturday evening so look out for me wherever the cheapest alcohol is
to be found.

Soozy xox
(not insane really...honest...)