Sinister: sfa and b&s and cheese on toast on sat.

Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Sun Nov 23 20:38:07 GMT 1997

Sarah wrote:

> Hi people!
>
> Just thought I might mention that B&S are a new hot topic
> on the Super
> Furries list!!! And they've got a lot of fans there! A
> sfa/b&s thing
> going on? Well, B&S have got the analogue synths on
> Electronic
> Renaissance there! Does anyone (Katrina?) know who the Pet
> Shop Boys fan
> is in B&S because ER is very reminiscent!

I'm glad you said that. I've thought there was a strong
Petties influence all the way through B&S, not just ER.
Lyrics, not music. The music's quite different really. I
quite like the Pet Shop Boys and I'm partial to the
occasional snifter of Super Furries. The majesty of Prog -
or should that be P!R!O!G!

Peter

Glad to see the messages are no longer multiplied by the
square root of infinity cubed. It was quite unnerving for a
while.