Sinister: I do do drugs, all my friends do too

Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Mon Nov 24 22:53:28 GMT 1997

Keith Watson wrote:

> but I've done you a tape - yourself and Peter's tape
> should be in the post
> this week, major apologies for the timing on this front as
> I say it's been
> release time for us and it's hectic. Listening to the song
> that St.Etienne
> played a few years ago brought back vivid memories which
> was good. I
> suppose I should have told Bob that as a matter of
> politeness - although I
> suppose also it may've seemed rude given that it's not
> their song!

Does anyone know what Keith's on about? Release time?
Release time for what? Keith - are you a keen racing pigeon
enthusiast; attempting to repopulate the Pyrenees with
bears; involved in a plot to "spring" loads of prisoners; an
animal rights activist or...in a...dare I say it?...pop
group? Go on, you can tell us.

I showed my Dad my Belle and Sebastian t-shirt and he raised
his eyebrows enthusiastically. Tomorrow I will carry out
more fiendish pop experiments, using my hapless family as
guinea pigs.

Peter