Sinister: tigermilk taping

Pam Berry Pam_Berry at xxx.com
Tue Nov 25 22:01:00 GMT 1997

     On Mon, 24 Nov 1997 Nick_Dastoor.BSHO at NOTES.compuserve.com wrote:

     >   OK here's my 'corrected' version. >
     >   Some changes from Rob's:
     >
     >   * Pam turns into Karen (or Wee Karen).

     damn. but having your name misheard in a song is almost as good as it
     being there I guess. maybe I mentioned it before, can't recall, but my
     next door neighbor misheard her own name in first line to stars of
     track and field as "megan you called every day". I hated to be the one
     to break it to her.

     anyway, I offered some time back and I'll mention it again for the
     newcomers: if you're nearish to the u.s. and need a tape copy of
     tigermilk, get in touch privately. I'll do overseas ones if you're
     desperate (as I was mere months ago), but I'll bet there are still
     non-u.s. people who are up for it and you'll save on postage.

     cheers,
     pam

     pberry at washcp.com  work
     plb at tiac.net       home