Sinister: re: lou reed

Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET
Tue Nov 25 16:24:34 GMT 1997

>the subtleties of Lou Reed's
>lyrics going right over his head.

>Nigel

speaking of which is anyone else finding the surfeit of
'perfect day' a bit strange? i mean, bbc1 are using the new
version to urge people to pay their television licenses and
channel 4 are using the (much better) original in order to
publicise the fact that they're showing 'trainspotting'
sometime this week...

um, b&s content, er... looking forward to manchester (will
that do?)

oh, and it's 'i heard dinner went well' not 'wild'.

andy