Sinister: Travel arrangements

Anorak anorak at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 26 01:27:53 GMT 1997

On Tue, 25 Nov 1997 15:53:58 +0000 (GMT), JaMeS
<eculb at csv.warwick.ac.uk> said:

<< I'm going to the Sunday Manchester gig- travelling all the way from
London- does anyone know how much i'll have to fork out to get there by
train or by coach? As a poor student i really need to save money
wherever i can... >>

I can't believe I'm breaking cover with this but....

Best value London-Manchester return on Virgin West Coast (ie. Euston) is
the Virgin Value Return. Valid any day (except public holidays), outward
travel on booked date, return within one month. Must book seat
reservations, and make booking before 1800hrs on the day before outward
travel.

Return price is £19.00. No Railcard discounts.

HTH