Sinister: London meet - pop quiz

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 26 08:09:16 GMT 1997

Back on the theme of the proposed London meet, my friends are organising
a pop quiz for Thursday night (tomorrow). So why not use this as a
London meet?

The details:

Pop quiz at the John Snow pub on Broadwick Street (This is the large
road on the left when you're walking from Sister Ray (Berwick St) to
Selectadisc (further up Berwick St), the pub is abou 50m down on the
left hand side).

Doors open at 8pm with a £3 entry fee that makes up the prize pot - top
prize £50 with hundreds of small prizes. Records to be given away
(including loads of promos such as some Saint Etienne records and some
SFA - sorry, no B&S!).

Cheap (for central London) drinks, a good pint of beer is £1.48, with
lager at £1.70 and very reasonable spirits and mixers.

Will also have a sound system there, and if Simon remembers to bring it
the background music should consist of Tigermilk for some part of the
night.

Anyway, hope to see a few of you there, will be cool to finally match
some user names to faces :)

David & Katrina

Belle and Sebastian Fan Club

--