Sinister: Miss Hard Lyrics

Matthew P Hintz Hintzm at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 26 08:47:18 GMT 1997

I had a suspicion last week that none of my email was being sent out.
 All the fears came true when I sent this to the list, but never
recieved a copy back.  Without email I would have to talk to people
and do other such human things!

	So about three weeks late for the thread, which is actually on
schedule for me--misheard lyrics.  In "Fox In the Snow" for about
three months I thought Stuart sang "when your lips are black and blue
it's time to take a holiday" followed by that lovely acoustic guitar
solo.  Imagine my dismay when I read the lyrics and discovered that
the word is "legs", not "lips".  Sure it does make more sense in the
context of the bicycle, but aren't lips bruised, physically or
emotionally, a more beautiful image?

	Cheers
	Matthew