Sinister: here's my offer

Amanda Bergman a-bergman at xxx.edu
Wed Nov 26 12:31:50 GMT 1997

>oh, and pam (and ben), don't you think you've done enough
>tigermilk tapes for people? isn't it time for those people
>you did tapes for to offer to do tapes for the new people,
>division of labour and all that?

okay, I'll bite, considering that it is thanks to Pam and Ben combined that
I have my copies of T-milk and the collected sessions. My offer of taping
is open to any of you lucky listees in the States like myself. Interested?
Email me privately and we'll work out the details.

And O, woe is me, how I wish I were going to the Manchester gigs...but
alas, I shall be frolicking in Disney World with my parents and sister
whilst you are cavorting to the live tunes of B&S...sigh...

would anyone be willing to pick me up one of the "Judy and the Dream of
Horses" mugs? We could arrange some sort of trade.

and about the IRC stuff: if I can figure out how to do it on my computer,
count me in for a chat! This would be as good a time as any to learn, right?

and what am I doing up at 6:15 on a breezy Wednesday morning in Chicago? My
roommate decided at the last minute to try to catch an earlier flight home
(more like ungodly than earlier) for Thanksgiving so she was up at 5AM
calling the airport and working out the details. And I couldn't sleep. So
here I am. So pardon any incoherent rambling. Such as this.

"I need to sleep, why won't you let me?"

Thanks, Pavement.

Well then, good day/good night/good tidings and good cheer to all...

ta,
Amanda

Amanda Bergman
Northwestern University
a-bergman at nwu.edu

"You made me forget my dreams, when I woke up to you sleeping."
--Belle and Sebastian