Sinister: Who do they support competition?

Chris D Martin cmartin at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 26 15:18:54 GMT 1997

So who do B&S support, as in football, as in the competition on
Katrina and David's fan club site?

Well I don't know, perhaps I should but I don't. But I think that
they might support Partick Thistle. Somehow the two seem to be
connected in unconnected sort of way.

So stab in the dark, longshot etc., but if the answer is Partick
Thistle, what is the chances of B&S supporting the Save the Jags
campaign since this wee team is about to go under?

So I've admitted it. I'm a Thistle fan (not a football fan mind, a
Thistle fan). I've come out. That was almost as hard as admitting to
Mary, my ex and best friend, that I've slept with her boyfriend.
(He's a polygamist, so it was alright.)

Enough spraffle from me for now.

lol chris