Sinister: Who do they support competition?

Chris D Martin cmartin at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 26 15:56:08 GMT 1997

> I'm a Thistle fan too - well not much of one, but one nonetheless, last time
> I saw them they played Motherwell in 1979. Was born in the Queen Mothers.

Haven't been to a game in ages, what with living on the wrong side of
the country (poor excuse.) I was suprised at how much the news of the
possible fold shocked me. They must be there deep-down in my psyche.

But there is something about them which seems to strike a chord with
B&S. Something about fatalism and hope, the beauty of
failure, Pies'n'Bovril De La Bourgeoisie. But
perhaps that's just a construction which I'm making up off the top of
my head.

chris