Sinister: do my work for me

michael mct101 at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 26 16:28:52 GMT 1997

I'm writing a piece on Belle and Sebastian for My University arts Mag (the
esteemed Point Shirley), and I'd like brief quotes from people saying why
B&S are brill, and how important they are.  Well, any old shit really.

much obliged,

michael

	"My brother had confessed
	 That he was gay it took the heat
	 Off me for a while... "

		"The State That I Am In", Belle and Sebastian

Michael Terwey can be contacted at:

1a Anne Street		James College		57 Fortharfield
Clementhorpe		University of York	Freuchie
York			Heslington		Cupar
Y02 1JW			York			Fife
(01904) 613 423		Y01 5DD			KY15 7JJ
						(01337) 857 499