Sinister: hey-wood lane, la la la la la la hey-wood laaane...

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 26 18:48:09 GMT 1997

(subject line refers to GZM BTW)

In the Maker Steve latwat said  the Colchester Arts Centre was on of
B&S's fave venues c'est vrai ou faux? je ne sais pas.

Oh, I'll make some Tigermilk tapes if people want any? I'm in the Uk,
mail me if you want them! I got a copy of Steve (thank you thank you!)
so its not from an original original if you get what I mean, but hey.

Whats this about a session on Thursday? We any closer to finding a place
to meet on the Sat gig in Manchester day? er, i know i had something to
say but I've forgotten it...darn.

BTW, everybody buy the maker and vote for B&S! I KNOW they don't need
the commercial kudos, i KNOW they don't partake in media rituals,
but..... wouldn't it be good if they won!!!! A triumph over music
industry scum if you will. Don't count fanzine writers in that, we're
all nice and lovely!

No, still forgotten my witty cultural discursion that Iwas going to, um,
discourse, so I'll leave you.
adios!--
Sarah