Sinister: Electronic Renaissance

Belleanseb at xxx.com Belleanseb at xxx.com
Wed Nov 26 23:01:32 GMT 1997

> The story I heard about Electronic Renaissance was that it was a
> throwaway song, Stuart M proving (to Chris?) that it was dead easy to
> write dancy stuff.
> Luv
> Iain, Glasgow

That sounds very plausible to me, sadly Stuart succeeded in proving
quite the opposite. Don't we love them for their guitar-led brilliance
rather than this synth cackhandery? Guess it just goes to show that
even a band as talented as B&S can have their David Bowie moment.
Let's just hope they drop the touted speed garage track "Sebastian's
Nation" from the next album. I had hoped they were above all that.

x Belle