Sinister: B&S international dating service

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 27 03:02:37 GMT 1997

Honey (all hail!) wrote on 20/11/97:

>Well funny you say that.  Someone else on the list (pen name ce ce
>peniston) is privately begging me to set up a Sinister Blind Date with me
>in the role of Cilla.  So if anyone wants to send in their details,
>height, weight, likes/dislikes and favourite foods, I will set up an
>agency and match you all up.  Oh and you better add details of your
>sexuality.

even funnier, I've noticed over the last few months the odd mail
from non-Scottish listees who have fallen for the Scots accent, as
featured on Century of Elvis (and utilised by my good self up here in
Edinburgh). So maybe your agency could assume international status
and link up the hordes of Scots fans (all armed with Sean Connery brogue)
with all those lovely people.

Gawd, I'm bored.

Keith Watson wrote:
>Won't be in at the Egg next this weekend Paul - got to go and visit my
>parents and pick up my stricken fan-beltless car - was there last week
>though, and you weren't (This could constitute a breach of contract!)

apologies. I was on holiday in Sicily and would have gone through London
when you were at the Bill Gates-fest. The only bad thing to come from
such a break was downloading the 150-plus mails from you lot alone that
had piled high while I was in sunnier climes.

Byeee!

Paul <plaird at ndirect.co.uk>

"Go to work on an Egg" - THE EGG Marketing Board