Sinister: Re: Tigermilk copies / Arab Strap

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 27 09:55:10 GMT 1997

Well hello there

It's only common courtesy to introduce myself....I'll keep it short.  I'm
Sarah studying for a PhD at Glasgow Uni in ummmmmmm, oh yeh, some sciencey
stuff.  I've been browsing the list for sometime now without having much to
say, but I think it's time to break my silence.

Mick asked for an Arab Strap discography.  Here's the website address for
all the information you require (I hope):

http://www.chemikal.demon.co.uk/hi-fi/bands/arabstrap/index.html

Just to back-step slightly re: claims to fame........I snogged Aidan Moffat
(Arab Strap) about 7 years ago......well it was New Year at Falkirk
steeple...and it's probably not a claim to fame anyway, as pretty much all
my Falkirk mates have done too!!  Oh well, I have got Magnus Magnusson's
autograph! Does that count?

Sarah x