Sinister: Get to Falkirk!

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 27 14:42:39 GMT 1997

>I used to live in Falkirk - where did you live. My dad also helped Magnus
>Magnusson present the 1974 scottish General Election program!

I stayed in Larbert, before moving to Wallacestone (in a privately owned
house, which makes me a complete snob, at least according to the whole of
Graeme High School (or so it seemed))!

I still frequent Falkirk quite regularly, especially Firkins, where Arab
Strap can be found most days, if not at Pennies Indie disco.

Oooops, only my second mail, and already I'm completely off-topic.  To get
back on, can anyone tell me if the B&S cartoon t-shirts are as cool as they
look on the merchandise page???

Sarah Snob (yep, it's a very sore point)