Sinister: Electronic Renaissance

Katrina at xxx.net> Katrina at xxx.net>
Thu Nov 27 18:02:23 GMT 1997

Belleanseb at aol.com wrote:

> > The story I heard about Electronic Renaissance was that it was a
> > throwaway song, Stuart M proving (to Chris?) that it was dead easy to
> > write dancy stuff.

> That sounds very plausible to me, sadly Stuart succeeded in proving
> quite the opposite. Don't we love them for their guitar-led brilliance
> rather than this synth cackhandery? Guess it just goes to show that
> even a band as talented as B&S can have their David Bowie moment.
> Let's just hope they drop the touted speed garage track "Sebastian's
> Nation" from the next album. I had hoped they were above all that.
>
> x Belle

I hope you don't mean that you don't think Electronic Renaissance is any
good?  How dare you ... (gets horribly censored by Paul ... sorry!)
I thought B&S were about what your fave track is and not which ones you
don't like?

Cheers,
Katrina.

(upset that anyone could slag off - sorry, australianisms - her most
precious son ...)