Sinister: a virgin no more

dina passman plastik at xxx.com
Fri Nov 28 06:08:13 GMT 1997

hey kids,

may i begin by introducing myself? my name is dina and i am yet
another member of the washington,dc crew (i can see pam's house from
my window). i suppose that's all fairly irrelevant, though. i am
presently inspired to give some film advice. my reviews begin here:

HAPPY TOGETHER > a wonderful movie by mr. wai who directed chung king
express. i recommend this to anyone who is interested in the loves of
fellows from hong kong and taiwan which take place in beunos aires.
this film is beautifully shot and includes the sexiest male/male tango
scene ever known.

BENT > this film sucked. there are many reasons for this. this first
has nothing to due with the subject matter of homosexuality and the
holocaust. no, it has to do with certain film adaptations of plays.
drives me up the wall. one time i went to see the mahabharata (1990?)
and it was so painful that i left. i couldn't leave bent because there
were these telepathic (rather than telephone) sex scenes that were its
only interesting moments.

and there you have your gay film update courtesy of yours truly.(i'm
trusting everyone saw Beautiful Thing and felt that mama cass vibe...)

in any case, i'll be in manchester for the b&s shows enjoying cafe pop
and the company of mr. sparkly orange. hope to met some list folk
there...

i'm over and out > dina