Sinister: slow graffiti

Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET Andrew.Dean at xxx.NET
Fri Nov 28 09:47:52 GMT 1997

um, my last couple of posts have been rather mean-spirited
for which i can only apologise. think happy thoughts...
think happy thoughts...

slow graffiti was last night's session track and it was
wonderful. still reminds me of 'laughing gnome' though. will
post (my attempt at deciphering) the lyrics later. if i
remember. there was some kind of 'picture of dorian grey'
thing happening there, wasn't there?

andy

oh, adam and joe was / were good last week. it's on again
tomorrow night.

um, how come this happy mail was so much shorter than the
ones where i did nothing but complain? 8)