Sinister: What do we want? Cock Fun! When do we want it? Now!

***Rob B*** :) rewb2 at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 28 13:11:19 GMT 1997

On Fri, 28 Nov 1997, stephen troussé wrote:

> Last night at the John Snow pub, Team Cock Fun were cruelly robbed of pop
> quiz glory, missing out on first prize by one measly point. The team, which
> comprised David, Katrina, Susannah, Tag and Stephen, ruefully declared 'We
> wuz robbed! That was never Justine Frischmann!'

You think you was robbed?  We put Justine Frischmann and got it marked
wrong!!  Okay, so we were never going to win anyway - it's the principle
of it... but like the Murphy's...

> Actually it was a very good night. We learnt Katrina's nick-name,
> discovered the full story behind  David's velour hat fiasco, were treated
> to an epic knock-knock joke by Susannah, indulged in lots of scurrilous B&S
> gossip, argued over the elusive appeal of Mark Gardiner and threw peanuts
> at the quizmasters. It all bodes well for the proposed Manchester meet-up.
>
> Actually, there were lots of other listees there I didn't get a chance to
> speak to: Rob, Musdiq (sp?), Elizabeth from Scandinavia... well maybe
> you'll all be around in December.

Love, Rob
...who is feeling very guilty today after forgetting to turn his stereo's
alarm off before he went off to London, thus waking up half his college at
five to seven with some very loud B&S...